Nov 06,2011
Nov 06,2011
This is Estate Agent is a joke, they wasted my time and constantly lied to me. When I went to view a property I asked all the questions one would ask, however when I spoke to them the following day when I came to make an offer they told me a complete different story from what they said the day before. If they want to lie then they should stick to the same story. They tried to make me wait 3 weeks for answer on a property that I wanted that I went to a different estate agent and got the property through them as they were not time wasters. They could of had a sale but because they are useless that they lost out.
By: Adrian Burch
Jun 10, 2016
Thanks for your feedback - we are a forward thinking company and appreciate constructive criticism. However having investigated the issues you have raised it appears we were given different information from the two different vendors of the property in question which looks like this is where wires were crossed. We do however take on board your comments and we will always strive to improve our business through a better flow of information. We strongly refute any accusation of lying as we are an extremely honest agency with integrity as the cornerstone of our business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goodwin Ellis Estate Agents Plumstead Common! To leave a new review of Goodwin Ellis Estate Agents Plumstead Common, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goodwin Ellis Estate Agents Plumstead Common