Nov 06,2011
Nov 06,2011
This organisation is just beyond rude, they are monosyllabic, brusque and unhelpful on the phone, do not reply to emails and when I have been forced to visit in person they are belligerent, confrontational and discourteous. They do not look you in the eye , they make you repeat everything, while a group of others sit and stare at you. For a woman this is not a positive environment.
However beyond their rudeness which is what defines them, they are ineffective. They do not sort out problems, they do not report issues to their landlords, they stonewall and sidestep. In fact if a visit to the office does not take place they ignore any communications. Even when in the (shabby) office meeting, the correct person is never there and that notional empowered person does not ever call.
I have on and off for 5 years been trying to get a problem resolved - as I never ever get a response despite continuous attempts I give up and go away until it becomes too much again.
I do not know who does use their service (and I use the term loosely) I would be fascinated to hear a response here from someone who has managed to do business with this appalling outfit.
I find it shocking that this organisation continues to do business. They are the epitome of unprofessional.
AVOID in any capacity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Empire Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Empire Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Empire Lets Office 1