Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
I am a first time renter in London, and both my flatmate and I were very nervous and wary as we viewed properties. It is true that Black Katz are fairly pushy in encouraging you to sign for a property on the spot, and to put money down to secure the property. However, the pressure encourgaed me to think even more carefully about the property. When I expressed my anxieties to the Peter at Black Katz, he was very helpful and very understanding. He endured a rather lengthy conversation with one of our pushy parents, and even allowed me to view the property a second time to ensure that I was happy with everything. My lack of experience means I cannot compare their services to other agencies, but overall I was impressed. They are very friendly and despite the standard salesman talk, I truly believe that they are good at their job. We'll see if I continue to be impressed once I have moved into the property...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead