Nov 03,2008
Nov 03,2008
Solitaire are a complete nightmare. Everything I have read that others have posted, sums them up completely!

Our service charge has gone from £700 yr inc ground rent to over £2400 yr NOT INC GROUNDRENT...lo and behold, the company we now have to seperately pay our ground rent to is owned by Solitaire!

Our locks are always broken, cleaning poor, we experience regular breakins and vandalism as a result, and they kindly charge it back to us for the repairs instead of claiming on insurance, never answer calls, refuse to recognise our residents association, will not furnish invoices to prove expenditure despite asking for years... I hate them, and we tried to sell our flat over the last year to be shot of their purserobbing ways, but unfortunately our sale just fell through so with the present climate I guess we are at their mercy... Hopefully someone will bring these guys down legally, eventually as I would not be suprised if there was something untoward going on in their accounting dept, as they will not / cannot prove their huges invices and balancing charges, even though noting ever seems to be done for the money!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1