Oct 10,2008
By: 'LandlordOX28'
Oct 10,2008
Springfields are the most incompetent and unprofessional lettings agent I have ever had the misfortune to use. They have acted as my letting agent and also manage a number of blocks in Witney. Whereas they can come across as overzealous to tenants, in practice they did a very poor job and overcharged me badly for services they didn't actually deliver. They were happy to collect fees but paid not attention to actively managing any services, for which they (over)charged. On more than one occasion I had to take it upon myself to do something, which I had in effect already paid them to do. Speaking with a number of other people I have yet to find anyone who could speak positively about them. It seems they've been able to get away with incompetence and indifference because of weak competition in the area. I would advise any landlord considering them to seek out quality referals elsewhere even if it means paying a little extra (at least you'll get what you pay for).

Springfield Property Management Ltd