Apr 22,2015
Pat
Jake
By: 'biker72'
Apr 22,2015
Jake took on the sale of my house at a difficult time just before Christmas. There was a difficult time frame as I had already made an offer for my onward purchase that had been accepted and a deadline was in place. Aware that the two weeks over the Christmas period would be difficult, Jake took up the challenge and started to market my house. After less than a week of very active marketing Pat lined up quite a number of prospective buyers and after three weeks I had had three offers above the asking price. Following guidance from Pat and the team at her office I accepted an offer. Pat then oversaw a tense period and chased relentlessly the parties lower in the chain to ensure my purchase didn't fall through, pushing all the way to completion.
Reasonable and comparative to other local agents. They worked hard and were definitely worth it.

Ryder & Dutton