Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
THE most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with.
Try to take money from you left right and centre- any overpayments? Dont expect to see them again.
Not even sure half of our rent was being passed on to the landlord.
Do not call you back when there is a problem, do not email back when there is problem.
When THEY have a problem- they are first to contact you demanding all sorts!

Honestly- for your own sake and for your bank accounts sake- do not use these people.
did nothing right, nor did they act professionally- If they actually acted as a professional estate agents, did their job properly, answered the phone, treated us with respect, didn't rob money from us unnecessarily..... need i go on to say how much they COULD have done?
By: Jim
Feb 25, 2012
We have just been made aware of this website and I would like a opportunity to respond as in my experience there are generally 2 sides toa story...
it is somewhat difficult to do so when I have absolutely no idea of what property is being referred to and what the customer's name is...Please call me on 0207 732 7777
Jim Power, Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peter James Office 1! To leave a new review of Peter James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peter James Office 1