Apr 20,2015
Ryan
By: 'Dr Usman'
Apr 20,2015
I was looking for a place to rent in and around Blackburn . When I got in touch with Ascend in reference to the advertised flat I found on a website they were very helpful and efficient and booked me in for the next available date for viewing .They also sent me a text confirming the date , time and the complete address for the property . Our property agent Ryan Mullender was already at the flat in time for my viewing . He was very humble in answering all my queries . He gave me ample of time to view the flat .
I confirmed Ryan that I am happy to let one of the flat's viewed . By the next working day I was sent all the relevant paper work I had to fill online which was very convenient. My experience with Ascend has been very pleasant and would definitely recommend them. The property agents are highly professional and experienced and make the property search very easy.

Ascend Properties