Apr 19,2015
Darren
By: 'Jean Moran'
Apr 19,2015
The whole process of selling my house was handled sympathetically and professionally by WP-R. The photographs were a credit and the brochure beautifully produced, resulting in a very quick sale. Darren kept me fully informed and liaised with my buyers to reassure them (and me!) when my purchase was aborted (through another agent). His advice was first rate and I felt that I could rely on him in a somewhat stressful situation to give me an honest appraisal of the situation. Thank you, Darren and all the Grayshott Staff!
By: Tim B
Apr 19, 2015
Hello Mrs Moran, thanks very much for your informative and generous review of Darren and the team at WPR Grayshott, it is very much appreciated. I am pleased you liked our brochures, we have recently started with a new supplier who we felt offered a better quality for our clients so it's great to have your feedback. I am pleased it all went through in the end and wish you well for the future

Regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards