Apr 15,2015
Dale
Debbie
By: 'yes'
Apr 15,2015
Mannington Stainton were new to the Garforth area and as I had already heard that they were good, I asked for a valuation. The manager Steve came and valued the property, he was very professional and took his time with the valuation. Their opening offer at the branch was the bast in Garforth.
They were excellent from the word go, my sales negotiator was Dale Potuszynskyi who was very friendly and professional, she was extremely helpful, and nothing was too much trouble.
I got fed back from people who had looked round very quickly, and sold my house in a short period of time.
Debbie Tabiner then took over for Manning Stainton and she has also been brilliant keeping me informed at every stage.
I would certainly recommend Mannington Stainton and Dale and Debbie are a credit to them.
Very good.