Apr 14,2015
By: 'JS'
Apr 14,2015
Being a first time buyer we didn't know what to expect from Solicitor service. But the lack of response from from Beveridge & Kellas (BK) is appalling. I was promise a call back every time I call but it usually ended me having to call them back the next day. The whole thing could have been a lot more smoother if there's more advice and attentiveness from the BK. It's been 9 months since we moved into our property and we are still missing a security key to our property. Even though we are promised for full set of keys and later promise it'll be follow by the BK. We where later told to try obtain one ourselves and claim the cost back. We finally manage know our neighbors enough to obtain one. It's been 2 days since we contacted BK but still no response.
Being more attentive and meet promises
Attached Files