Oct 13,2011
Oct 13,2011
My husband and I have recently returned to the UK from being overseas for three years and returned to find our property in good order throughout. Although we had three tenancies in that time the condition was good overall and more importantly clean. I am amazed at the reviews on this website as I have felt 'part of the family' as such with M&M throughout our 3 years and highly recommend them. Our overseas tax obligations were dealt professionally from the start, rental statements received on time, all maintenance was dealt with efficiently with a lovely lady called Christine, any questions we had (although not that many) were answered/dealt with promptly by the lettings director Steve and the move outs we had were fine and handled well by a property manager called Mat. Although we are now back in the UK for a while, if we were to go overseas again I would definitely use M&M again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard! To leave a new review of M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard, please click the link below !
Write a review for M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard