Apr 06,2015
By: 'JH'
Apr 06,2015
I found both the sales negotiators, Ben Epps and Beki Roberts, whom I dealt with, very straightforward and helpful. Since viewing and subsequently purchasing, I have found the sales particulars to be accurate.
I have had experience of a range of different sales techniques from different agents. At Wilkinson Grant I dealt predominantly with Ben Epps, and found the approach of both negotiators very professional. The approach was a mature, calm and transparent one, and one that suited me. From a both a buyer's and a seller's point of view (or this buyer in particular), this is how I would have carried out business, and I would therefore have no hesitation in selling with this company should I move in future.

Wilkinson Grant & Co