Apr 02,2015
By: 'Shoz'
Apr 02,2015
I would like to thank Monsoon Properties for supporting me to let my property. I have used other agents in the past and Monsoon have become my top agent. They have been very honest and have offered me a information pack about the options I have available for letting my property. They have also explained to me about my rights and responsibilities of being a landlord as well as my responsibility of protecting my tenants deposit money.

They have found me a tenant within the week and also helped me to re-decorate and repair my property making the property ready for tenants to move into.

I will most definitely use this agent again and have now recommended my friends to use their services.
The fees they charge me was less then what I was paying other High Street agents. I am very happy with the fees they charged me.

Monsoon Properties ltd