Apr 01,2015
By: 'Susan'
Apr 01,2015
I was recently put in a difficult situation with my landlord which then led me to urgently find a property to stay in with my husband.

Monsoon properties helped me so much and I am very grateful of the service I got from them, I recommend them to anyone who needs genuine help as their members of staff look at your needs and not the needs of the profit for a business (agency problems). I've been dealt with previous agents in a disgusting manner where I felt manipulated to take the property and felt I was being forced, from being treated in such a manner it creates an understanding and emphasises on the excellence of service provided by Monsoon Properties.

Jahed my agent, a very young smart man. He was good with time keeping and patient throughout the whole process, he was not pressuring me and understood that it takes time in accepting a property. He showed me the property in honesty, picked up my calls and was very clear to the procedure that will take place if I did take the property. I highly recommend you use Jahed from Monsoon, as he is a young bright lad who is very helpful and focusses on your needs rather than trying to impress his manager with figures adding on to the Monsoon income statement.

Susan
Appropriate fee's compared to other agents.

Monsoon Properties ltd