Apr 02,2015
By: 'Angela'
Apr 02,2015
Castle were managing the flat above mine. I noticed a minor leak from kitchen above and informed upper landlord who immediately replied saying Castle would phone. Castle phoned straight away to arrange to visit both flats to do thorough inspection. I wasn't available but what impressed me was that after fixing leak in upper flat promptly, they rang me at decent intervals to make sure I was happy thus fostering good relations all round. When I decided to let my flat, I interviewed a number of agents to compare costs and services and found Castle's prices competitive and simply structured. I appointed Castle and they found me good tenants in just over a week at an excellent rate. Since then, they have dealt with all queries and requests promptly so my tenants feel looked after and so do I. I'm now into my second 6 months with them and can confidently recommend them to anyone.

Castle Estates