Mar 19,2015
By: 'Andy Kennard'
Mar 19,2015
Castle Estates was introduced to me by a friend, who had a great experience using them, and I have been their client for a few years now - they manage my property in Richmond, while I have been away working in Singapore. I own a small retail business and I work in B2B Enterprise sales, managing a sales team.

My property has had quite a number of issues, so the amount of work that Castle has had to do is much more than one might normally expect to undertake as a property manager.

I have found Castle to be amongst the best partners I have EVER worked with, in any industry. They are prompt, they are super-professional and utterly reliable, their style is friendly and informal (my tenants always say they think highly of the Castle service), they are clearly smart people and give me real advice on questions I have, like property pricing, or how to deal with an unreasonable tenant, they are proactive in offering good ideas or getting hold of me if there is a problem, I can see they genuinely care and act in my best interests, going the extra mile time after time, instead of just taking the easy route for themselves.

I am trying to think of one moment where they did not meet or surpass my expectations. I can't think of one. With Castle Estates as my property manager, I sleep easily over here in Singapore.

Thank you to Judith and her super team. I would recommend you wholeheartedly.
I think they were spot on.

Castle Estates