Mar 31,2015
By: 'Richard Jones'
Mar 31,2015
This was our first property sale in more than a decade and as such we were not looking forward to the process at all. All the staff at Kerr @ Co were informative, professional, and highly supportive throughout the whole procedure. The entire team are clearly focussed on offering the highest possible standards of customer care and as such I can offer no criticism at all. Involving as it did having to extend the lease as part of the condition of sale the entire task was moved through from initial instruction to exchange of contracts to completion with the greatest of ease.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Kerr @ Co to friends or family and when my partner and I have established our home in Dorset we will be looking for a smaller place in Shepherd's Bush and we both hope that this local helpful agency will be the people through whom we make our next purchase.

Lastly I would like to finish by saying a special thank-you to both Robert Barr and David Knipe for all their efforts on our behalf.

Many Thanks,