Mar 31,2015
By: 'Chris'
Mar 31,2015
I recently purchased a bigger house with the help of Nic and his team in the Okehampton branch. The team were very supportive and able to assure me and answer questions as they came up and managed the chain when it got a bit difficult for me. I did not have to rely on a single point of contact to get back to me as any member of the team on hand was able to advise.
I chose Bradley to sell my property as after watching the market in my area for a while concluded that Bradley seemed to price properties fairly (irrespective of how qwerky they are), and shift them in a reasonable time frame in comparison to other agents, who seem to overpriced properties and reduced them after 6 months.
I found the service for buying and selling with Bradleys genuine, professional and would definitely recommend them. The fees are reasonable and the option of the solicitor service is great as no fees are paid if the sale drops through.
Thanks very much to Nic and his team in Okehampton, I feel you over a fantastic service and do work hard for your customers.

Branch - Okehampton, EX20