Sep 26,2008
Sep 26,2008
Possibley the worst property management company I have ever had the misfortune of renting from. I rented a flat from the then PMS Chelton Brown. I should have seen the warning signs as they listed an item on the inventory that wasn't even in the property. When I questioned this they said that the previous tenant had told them that the item was still there and that's why it was still on the inventory.

When I left the property they then tried to charge me for a table that was 'missing' even though it was never there and wasn't even on the inventory just because the landlord had told them that there used to be one in the property.

I know of at least 3 other people, both landlords and tenants that do not have one good thing to say about Chelton Brown. Use at your peril. You have been warned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelton Brown Northampton! To leave a new review of Chelton Brown Northampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelton Brown Northampton