Mar 20,2015
By: 'Kevin Duncan'
Mar 20,2015
My initial contact with the company was a house appointment with Craig Hemmings.
He didnt at any time give me the Hard Sell and walked me through the full selling process and freely discussed the full fees which he assured me had no hidden extras.(He trusted me and didnt even ask for a signature).
All of the viewings were conducted professionally, which was also included in the original price.
I was kept fully informed of all viewings, viewers opinions etc.
This was communicated promptly via phone ,email and a web page system I could inspect at any time which was also updated quickly and factually
Every member of this establishment that I had any form of contact with were superb in every single aspect of my house sale . My sale had a few set backs due to purchasers pulling out at the very last minute. Even after these set backs the staff remained positive and pursued prospective purchasers vigorously.
I cannot speak highly enough of this company and its dynamics.
If you need any of the services provided by Hemings, Hanlon & Clark look no further.
They are Professional, Informative , honest and courteous to a fault.
Finally Craig Hemmings initial quote promise was kept even after a few stumbling blocks delaying the sale of my property.
A huge thanks to Craig, both Stephanies and my Fav Jan.
I wish all potentially stressful situations could be simplified and as easy as this one.
All the very best to everyone in the future.
Very Best Regards
Kevin Duncan.
As given at initial discussion. No hidden extras.....

Hanlon Clark