Mar 17,2015
By: 'Oval Resident'
Mar 17,2015
I found this company to have the wrost internal communcations I have ever had!
I arranged to view one flat with one agent. Then got spammed by two others about possible other properties that were the same listings.
I then cancelled the viewing with the first agent as I could no longer make it. On the day of viewing I was contacted by a second agent to let me know that a third was running late to the meeting that I had cancelled.
I sent emails with detailed lists of what I was looking for yet continuously got sent emails about flats that in no way fitted my description (I said no ground floor - they sent me ground floor; I said freehold, they sent me leasehold; I said two bedroom, they sent me one bedroom flats with 'cellars').
It seems that unless you email back everyone at the company, messages won't get passed on about anything.
They have thoroughly turned me off them and will not be using them in future.
By: Marilyn
Apr 24, 2015
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by our Dexters branch. I am the Customer Services Manager and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance?

If you could e-mail further details to me at customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, I can investigate the situation and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marilyn