Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
The most unethical estate agents I have come across, and that is saying something for a profession with an already tarnished reputation. On the first day they came to value the property I was renting and moved my personal property around without any permission. As if this wasn\'t inappropriate enough they conducted viewings the following day without any prior notice. I happened to be home in the afternoon with some visitors when a viewing agent arrived with some prospective tenants. He informed me that he had already been there that morning with some other tenants.
This is a complete violation of my privacy, is illegal and breaks whatever minimal standards estate agents work to.

DO NOT USE DEXTERS....unethical and unprincipled
By: Louise
Feb 12, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Battersea Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Battersea Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Battersea Branch