Oct 05,2011
Oct 05,2011
WHAT A JOKE! The most incompetant estate agents I have ever dealt with, and I have sold quite a few properties in my time! They are rude and arrogant over the phone, even to the point where they actually hung up on me. they are amatures, they did not comply with the law and did not put offers on my flat in writing, they took THE most awful photos of my flat ( bathroom with toilet seat up and mop and bucket on floor etc)and put them on rightmove withought my approval, and told me they thought there photos were fine! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they have actually laughed at me over the phone when requesting a copy of my contract, and eventually told me they didnt want to have anything to do with "people like me". I am a 60 year old single lady and was treated appalingly. They play on having won an award BHEA which as far as i can find out means nothing and stand for brighton hove estate agents - does anyone out there know about this award??
Acted like an estate agent

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goldin Lemcke Hove! To leave a new review of Goldin Lemcke Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goldin Lemcke Hove