Mar 11,2015
By: 'X'
Mar 11,2015
This is the worst agency I have ever got in to. I have never been so frustrated when comes to deal with taking care of simple stuff like calling my gas supplier or managing the property.
By: Lee Blackman
Feb 02, 2017
Having not received any reply to our efforts to make contact I am sorry to see this unverified and rather negative review remains on our page, unfairly.

As a letting agent we are unable set up accounts for utilities for incoming tenants as this is not a permitted activitiy. Nobody can set up accounts in other peoples names for obvious reasons. Whilst we are happy to accept constructive feedback these comments are not justified.

We have made continued efforts to discuss this matter along with many other issues with AllAgents but remain without response.
By: Lee Blackman
Mar 29, 2015
Clearly you have some strong feelings concerning your experiences with the branch which I am eager to understand more fully. If you would kindly make yourself known to us I will be pleased to review your files and discuss your experiences, sadly from the "X" you have used here I can't tell who you are or which property your concerns may relate to.

We have many extremely satisfied landlords and tenants and maintain excellent communication with all. If at any point our service were to have fallen below the very high standards we set for ourselves I would not defend this, I would however at least appreciate the opportunity to discuss matters with you.

Regards