Mar 11,2015
By: 'Jim'
Mar 11,2015
I was recommended Lauristons by the agent I was using to search for my new flat purchase. Having invited 4 agencies to value my property, i had no hesitation in finally selecting Lauristons to handle the sale. Although they didn't supply the highest initial valuation, they were able to justify their estimate, which allowed me to contrast and compare which quotes were achievable and which were optimistic. The day after their appointment, Simon, Kelly and the rest of the Sales team visited for a team viewing and by the following day the photographer had visited. Two days after appointment the brochure was produced, viewable on their website and prominently displayed on Zoopla and Rightmove. During the legal conveyancing stage of the Sale, when the local council were proving problematic in providing necessary Environmental search paperwork Simon personally took matters in hand , spending time at their offices to ensure paperwork was obtained to get the Sale concluded smoothly..
Lauristons fee was the most favourable of the 4 quotes I obtained. After due consideration I came to the conclusion that their more realistic valuation of my property versus their lower fee % they represented the best deal for me. I felt they were they only Agent not trying to dazzle me with the prospect of a higher sales price / valuation to disguise a higher fee.

Lauristons