Mar 10,2015
By: 'Mark Rowles'
Mar 10,2015
I used Mansbridge and Balment to sell my fathers property who I act for as power of attorney and they were from the start very helpful in telling me how to proceed as a power of attorney. The property was not in a good state of repair but I was determined to get the best price possible and so pitched the house higher than potential value. Mansbridge supported this decision but informed me that selling may be difficult. They were right and consequently when I reduced the price in line with their expectations it sold. Throughout the process they kept me informed and were particularly good when the first prospective buyer pulled out through the selling process.

Always contactable and friendly and able to provide good advice. Also really pleased with the solicitors they referred me too

In short a very good service and I would recommend to other sellers
Agreed a 1.25% fee at the beginning and paid this. No hidden extras added
By: Mansbridge & Balment
Mar 11, 2015
Dear Mr Rowles Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review, your comments are appreciated. As an independent company we pride ourselves on being able to provide a service tailored to meet individual needs and be sensitive to certain circumstances. Mansbridge Balment

Mansbridge Balment