Mar 05,2015
By: 'Kay'
Mar 05,2015
My husband was critically ill this Christmas and we needed to return to Italy where we had private medical insurance. I rang WH Brown on 23rd December as I needed to sell my flat in Fakenham in order to top up the funds for the one in Rome and get settled quickly. What I liked best about WH Brown in Fakenham is that they work as a team. Susan is an excellent manager as she listened to my needs. I was even prepared to put the flat up for auction. I was pleased to hear that they had staff who could deal with that aspect as well. In fact I didn't need to as they recommended that I use their legal associates, Shoosmiths. Between Susan and Michelle at WH Brown and Lisa with Shoosmiths they managed to move things along to everyone's satisfaction and within 9 weeks I had completed. The relief that we can now see to our medical and home needs is enormous. My grateful thanks to them all. I still have another property in Fakenham which is rented out at present but I want to sell. As I sold a property in Maidenhead through Sequence Homes with a tenant in situ so I have today put this property in Fakenham a bungalow, in their capable hands such is the confidence I have in this wonderful team!
Very reasonable and they earned every penny of it!

William H Brown