Mar 02,2015
By: 'Carol Tagg'
Mar 02,2015
Daisylets have handled my two rental properties since I bought them 5 years ago. They have always provided a prompt, efficient and very friendly service to both me and my tenants. On each of the occasions I have had to find new tenants they have promptly found a range of prospective tenants, and complied with my wishes to meet the tenants before deciding who to give the tenancy to. There have been no gaps on either of my properties being tenanted. When there have been any maintenance issues they have been dealt with swiftly and professionally, always taking into consideration costs to me and convenience to my tenants. I cannot praise their service highly enough and have recommended them to several friends, both looking for agents to manage their rental properties and to friends looking for property to rent. As they have grown they have maintained a very personal feel which makes one feel one is not just a nameless, faceless number in the system, but a real person that Daisylets wants to provide the best service for.
Very reasonable