Mar 03,2015
Ann
By: 'Rosaria Crolla'
Mar 03,2015
Ann Hume is a credit to the Agency. Nothing is too much trouble and she has helped me resolve many an issue that you might expect to occur when renting out a property, (and a few issues that one might not expect) and has gone way above the call of duty on many an occasion, coming to my aid outside office hours. She is very easy to deal with and takes her role very seriously and will find practical solutions to problems. As I am based in England, I can honestly say, that she has saved my bacon a few times, dealing with things on my behalf that were out of the scope of her remit.
By: Scott Hume
Mar 03, 2015
Thanks Rosaria, this means a lot and I know Ann really appreciates you taking the time to post your review, thanks again, Best, Scott

Infiniti Properties