Mar 02,2015
Scott
By: 'Michelle'
Mar 02,2015
The staff at the Broadwater Branch helped me to sell my house. The sale was not always easy as with any house purchase/sale there are highs and lows. However I can say I was always treated with honesty, integrity and courtesy. The house is now sold, and I would recommend Bacon and Co to any potential buyers/sellers.
Mar 03, 2015
Thank you so much for the complimentary review Michelle. I can honestly say, your sale saw you as a vendor encounter one of the hardest journeys ever, and we can only thank your for your patience throughout. We are so pleased for you that we finally got there for you and of course the 5 star rating for us!

Bacon & Co