Feb 28,2015
By: 'M. Rex'
Feb 28,2015
I used Kevin Henry to let out my property in Saffron Walden for several years and then again when I sold it. I did try other agents when I was letting out, none of these were able to match the level of service I received from Kevin Henry's. Their lettings department always looked after my interests and used their knowledge of the market to ensure my property was always let. They were accurate on prices every time. Again when I sold, everything was handled very professionally.

I found them to be hard working, straight forward to deal with and gave sound advice when I needed it, my property was never empty and when I sold, they found potential buyers in who were a position to move forward and pushed the sale through quickly.
Fees were right for the good, hassle free service I received

Kevin Henry Estate Agents