Feb 28,2015
By: 'Maeve'
Feb 28,2015
What a refreshing change to deal with a company where everyone knows your name!

From start to finish, my dealings with Goldin Lemcke were on a personal level; I was never made feel that my sale was 'just another number'.

I was in agreement with the valuation put on my property. All members of the sales team came to my property to familiarise themselves with its strong selling points and I was kept fully informed with feedback after each viewing.
I felt that GL ensured that the perspective buyers viewing my property were in a position to proceed and I never felt at any time that I was being sent time wasters.

When I, unfortunately, lost my first buyer, Simon Lemcke did not try to 'sweet talk' me or make excuses; instead, he was proactive and secured another buyer within a short period of time.

GL also helped with progressing my sale to exchange and completion by liaising with my solicitor and my buyers solicitor in an efficient manner.

I achieved 97% of the asking price for my property.

I would not hesitate to recommend Golding Lemcke to anyone selling their property.

Goldin Lemcke