Feb 26,2015
Nick
By: 'David Percy'
Feb 26,2015
I met Nick Mosley through a networking group and instantly was drawn to his approach and enthusiasm. As a fellow property professional it was clear from the outset that him and his team took a totally different and way superior approach to any I have experienced before.
From the outset of our discussions, Nick guided me through the development of my property to obtain the best possible value for it upon sale and gave accurate, detailed and most importantly realistic guidance from the start. He spent time with me providing invaluable advice on my target market, key property features and reviewed my designs providing further feedback.
Once we had completed the work and it came time to sell, I never looked anywhere else. A 5* service was provided and the Mosley Jarman team sold the property within 3 days for exactly the value Nick had given us 6 months previously. Nick delivered precisely on his promises and I could not be more please.
The advice and support didn't however stop there! Once Shari took over, she worked tirelessly to ensure the transaction went through smoothly providing invaluable advice and support throughout.
I could not speak highly enough of the service Mosley Jarman provide and I would and shall recommend them to everyone I know. I have worked with countless Estate Agents in my professional capacity as a Chartered Building Surveyor and I can give my assurance that Mosley Jarman are not only better but in a different league to any I have ever dealt with. I would be delighted to share my most positive experience with anyone looking to sell or indeed buy a property.
Mosley Jarman worked tirelessly for the fee charged with absolutely no limitations and fulfilling every request made in a timely and efficient manner.

Mosley Jarman