Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
"After almost a year of suffering from ordinary estate agents who didn't seem to give a damn about me or my property, I found Nick of Mosley Jarman. Fantastic! He listened to what I said, he didn't make any false promises, but he got me exactly what I wanted. He knows the market, he knows his business and he knows how to deal with his clients. I contacted five agents on the same day. Mosley Jarman were the first to respond and they were the only company who listened to what I wanted. None of the multi-branch agents seemed able to move at anything other than snail pace. In fact, B*******ds only managed to get back to me the day after my sale had been agreed. I cannot recommend Mosley Jarman highly enough. If you want to sell your house, go and see a real expert and place your business with Mosley Jarman."

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall