Feb 25,2015
By: 'Tessa'
Feb 25,2015
Last year I had a terrible customer service from the Choices Croydon Branch. I had not been told of the fees in advance and not explained the letting process. Each time I tried to speak to anyone, no staff would answer my constant calls. It took me a while to reason with Choices to send me the inventory and tenancy agreement (which I had paid). Furthermore, my rent had not been paid in time when we renewed and it took me countless of calls and attendance to the Croydon branch to try and sort it out.

Such a huge difference between the two branches. Lisa changed my view completely about Choices. I found the Crawley Branch members to be very helpful and happy to help. Lisa is very charismatic and answers any concerns or questions promptly. Lisa is very polite when dealing with clients and seems dedicated to her work. Any query I had so far, it has been answered immediately and efficiently. Staff like Lisa should be praised and be a good example for a company.

Choices