Download Property Smart Leader App
Sep 26,2011
By: 'Graeme'
Sep 26,2011
Having seen the number of negative comments for Belvoir Lettings and read through them I wanted to make it known that although there sounds to be some 'bad apples' in the Belvoir tree that by no means represents the other offices.
I have been using Belvoir Basingstoke for the past 2 years and have absolutely no intention of moving to another agent at this time. After interviewing many other agents in the area I found Belvoir to be the most honest, open, trustworthy and impartial agents to deal with and they have only got better over time. I have never experienced any 'leaning' toward the tenant or the landlord, consummate professionals.
This may be coming across as a fraudulent review but believe me if they were not putting the effort in that they are doing with me I would be the first one to pick them up about it. Having read some of the experiences people have had with other offices I felt it important to try and balance things.
I cannot speak for any of the other offices having not let through them but what I can say is anyone looking to do business with the Basingstoke branch should definitely not rule them out based on instances else where in the country/company.
By: Belvoir Basingstoke
Jan 09, 2012
Thanks for this review Graeme. Sorry this reply was so long in coming, but this isn't a site we visit particularly regularly.

Belvoir