Sep 26,2011
Sep 26,2011
Mr Green estate agents offered a first class service, the images taken looked professional and the agent spent the time helps arrange the room in the best light and layout possible. My property was on the market the same day and we had viewings within 2 days!!

My property sold for the full asking price within 2 weeks and the new buyer even covered some lease fees normally split between existing and new owners.

Mr Green estate agents helped me through each stage of the process, was great at communicating and I felt at ease. Would reccommend this company to everyone buying or selling!
By: Simon Ward
Jun 10, 2013
Was a pleasure to sell it for you. It's also very kind of you to recommend us to your friends too. I can't say enough how much we really do appreciate it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mr Green Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Mr Green Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mr Green Estate Agents Office 1