Aug 08,2011
Aug 08,2011
Just brought a property through Kerr & Co. As a first time buyer, the whole process was new to me and I've got to say that dealing with an agency/agent I feel I could trust made a huge difference.

Andrew was helpful at all times. He was quick to get back to me whenever I left a message for him or enquired about something. The process of buying took longer than expected and he definitely helped moving things along by taking up my queries with the vendor or their solicitor. He also strucked the right balance when coming to take into account both the vendor's interests and mine.

I would not hesitate in going through Andrew again. Or kerr & Co for that matter.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush! To leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush