Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
I have just sold my property with Complete. The way that they market houses is such a higher standard than all other agents in Rugby, you only have to look at the photos and style of info on rightmove. We dealt with John and he was very helpful, understanding and supportive through the whole process.

The open house that we had was also brilliant and was advertised well, bringing in a lot of viewings in a short space of time.

Fees were very reasonable when comparing to all other agents aswell. We have dealt with a lot of agents while looking at houses and I think you definately get value for money with Complete.

If you want to go cheap and go for an agent that charges rock bottom fees you will get a cheap service, that is the thing we have noticed when dealing with the different agents while looking at houses.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Complete Estate Agents Rugby! To leave a new review of Complete Estate Agents Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Complete Estate Agents Rugby