Jul 21,2011
Jul 21,2011
Brices have a poor regard for tenants, letting themselves into property without notice or knowledge. I will not rent through them again.
By: LouiseBrice
Mar 13, 2013
Dear Parker01. My name is Louise Brice Director of Brices. Having just discovered this review site I wanted to apologise for not responding earlier to your complaint. I assure you that we do not intend to access any property without the consent and prior arrangement with the tenant - this simply wouldn't work for us or our tenants!. This must have been a genuine error or maybe a message was not picked up. Our systems do not allow the viewing to be booked without a system note of how the confirmation has been made with the tenant. I do wish you had contacted me at the point this happened and I would have been able to clean this up with you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brices Sales and Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Brices Sales and Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brices Sales and Lettings Hove