Jul 20,2011
Jul 20,2011
Completely incompetent, I didnt receive my rent on time for the 12 months the tenant was in my property. Despite the tenant also have a gaurantor in place to ensure this happened they were not contacted to advise payments were late or not coming in at all. Payments were then finally made to Edward Mellor and then they took days to process it into my account - despite advising me the dates it would go into my account (erroneously) I thus defaulted on my mortgage on numerous occasions with no compensation or indeed even an apology fro Edward Mellor and his team of highly incompetent and rude staff. In fact, each time I spoke with a member of the team they had no idea what was actually going on. I would urge anyone to not make the same niave misake as I have and thorouhly research your letting agent prior to handing them the responsibility of taking care of your property, something they are bltatently incapable of doing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Mellor Stockport! To leave a new review of Edward Mellor Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Mellor Stockport