Jun 29,2011
Jun 29,2011
I picked them based on their online presence and the fact my parents had sold theirs thru them albeit another office. The guy who came round and I dealt with initially disappeared completely once the contract was signed and the property was for sale. I then had to deal with a guy who constantly spoke to me like I\\\'d never bought or sold a house before and didnt know anything about the area! Even my solicitor commented on this fact, apparently he spoke to her in exactly the same way.

It was a nightmare that got worse once I\\\'d agreed the sale. They had no interest in me at all, they were rude and didnt return calls, however the worst element was the fact they messed up over the sale price which cost me money. Then they refused to offer any reduction on their fees stating that I\\\'d already got a discounted deal, something I was completely unaware of and strongly dispute. With regards to the fee, when my memory of the fee agreed disagreed with theirs also I routed out my paperwork only to discover that they had managed to not put the quoted fee on any of their paperwork to me, including the contract. You can see the pattern.

I blame myself over both the selling price mess up and the fact I didnt have written evidence of the fees quoted. I had a lot going on and was not on the ball enough, I just assumed such a big firm would be professional and trust worthy. I\\\'d never use again, but would strongly advise people to be very careful if they decide to use the Rochdale branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Rochdale! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Rochdale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Rochdale