Jun 21,2011
Jun 21,2011
I was pretty unimpressed with these guys when I first had to deal with them after returning from several years out of the country, but having since seen the charlatans and scumbags who have come to dominate the letting sector over the last ten years, I\\\'d say they\\\'re actually pretty OK.
I was a tenant in a shared house which they managed. I never did work out what this management consisted of, as whenever we had a problem we had to deal with the landlord directly, who was nice but not terribly effective (not that that\\\'s Bush\\\'s fault).
They were efficient and courteous when I was setting up the tenancy and when we moved out, so I guess they were not bad as letting agents go.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bush & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Bush & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bush & Company Office 1