Jun 07,2011
Jun 07,2011
When we were shown around the current money pit, the blonde boyish estate agent from Peter James stood in the kitchen with us and swore the house was ready to move into.

This was according to the last survey that came back on the house, which he himself, he assured us, had personally read.

Ok he couldn't read, but could the chap smell?, we thought. We only wondered because the smell of damp which would choke a canary, the wet walls and the dark glistening exotic indoor plants ¢â‚¬Â¦ growing on the walls ¢â‚¬Â¦ told a different story.

Anyhow, he was right, after a fashion. The house was ready to move into ¢â‚¬Â¦ once we spent ££££'s on it but we expected that (well most of it)

Anyhow, we bought the current money pit but we knew what we were getting into as we had bought houses before and it would have been obvious to the biggest idiot in the land that this one needed an expert surveyor to look over it.

Anyhow, the Peter James estate agent was right, after a fashion. The house was ready to move into ¢â‚¬Â¦ once we spent £48,0000 on renovating it. However we expected that (well most of it)

I shouldn't be amazed when estate agents embellish the truth to this degree but I am sure there is a special circle of hell reserved just for them.
By: Jim
Feb 25, 2012
I would welcome a chance to respond to this but I have absolutely no idea who the 'boyish' guy is and what property you are referring to, please call me on 0207 732 7777
thanks
Jim Power, Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peter James Office 1! To leave a new review of Peter James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peter James Office 1