May 25,2011
May 25,2011
I have now bought and moved in to the home of my dreams thanks to Camden Bus. I had seen more than 40 flats before approaching Camden Bus Ltd. Their website gives very clear (and honest) descriptions of their properties and they seem to price realistically. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful and it was a refreshing change to what I'd experienced with other agencies. Once my offer had been accepted the whole transaction went through without any hitches whatsoever. I never thought buying a home could be so stress free and even enjoyable! I shall definitely return to the Camden Bus when I come to sell but I can imagine staying put for many years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Camden Bus Estate Agents Camden Town! To leave a new review of Camden Bus Estate Agents Camden Town, please click the link below !
Write a review for Camden Bus Estate Agents Camden Town