Sep 08,2011
Sep 08,2011
To say that I am impressed by Camden Bus and the service that I received is an understatement, I was so anxious about finding a good and reliable estate agent in Camden Town and didn't quite know where to begin as I had moved out of the area more than ten years ago, I called my old neighboour who told me that she recommends Camden Bus as the best and that I need not bother doing comparisons with other agents, and she was so right.

I would tell anyone who needs the service of an estate agent in the Camden Town area to go directly to Camden Bus because Camden Bus will pull out all of the stops to make the process as stress free as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Camden Bus Estate Agents Camden Town! To leave a new review of Camden Bus Estate Agents Camden Town, please click the link below !
Write a review for Camden Bus Estate Agents Camden Town