Dear Charles and Gary at Camden Bus Estate Agents,
Thank-you very much for being professional and receptive to a purchasers (and I am certain sellers) requirements and concerns and have described below why!
I had met most estate agents in Camden and had experienced one unfortunate ¢â‚¬Å“let down¢â‚¬Â which had left me disillusioned to purchasing a property in the current property market, prior to meeting Charles and Gary at Camden Bus Estate Agents who provide:
1. Honest and accurate information at every stage of the process:
a. Viewing ¢â‚¬â€œ Gary provided full details and background information on the property (pros and cons) with adequate time;
b. Offer and acceptance ¢â‚¬â€œ Charles was open about the competition and provided an accurate indication of the criteria required for the offer to be acceptable to the vendor (not wasting time. Importantly, I felt confident once the vendor had accepted the offer that Charles and Gary were not chasing offers;
c. Regular updates ¢â‚¬â€œ Charles and Gary were always available (event during non-working hours) to promptly and fully responded to any queries, from both the vendor and I to ensure the unavoidable stress associated with a purchase was minimised.
2. Efficient single point of contact ¢â‚¬â€œ Charles and Gary were both always fully informed with the current status from the council, conveyancer and vendor which avoided numerous phone calls;
3. Informed of the local property market and provided useful background information about the Camden area;
4. Readily provided follow-on viewings; and
5. Lastly but not least, Charles and Gary are genuinely lovely professional estate agents who are a pleasure to have met and know.
Thank-you for ensuring I have the property I wished for!