May 19,2011
May 19,2011
It all started when I was viewing properties. On occasions the agent would often be late for appointment leaving me waiting in the street, the longest wait for agent outside a property was 45 minutes (the office being a 10 minute walk). If I was interested in a property I would go into the office to say I was interested. The following day I would get a call from the office again asking if I viewed the property and was I interested??? (obviously communication problems too!!).

But the worst part is some of the employees seem to think they are above everyone else and spoke down too me like I was a piece of dirt which was very unpleasant to say the least. Also when I phoned about a query they have taken my name and number and said they would call me back that day..... one week later and no call back!!! This happened on several occasions.

I am very unhappy about the service and attitude I have received from this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of J C Lovell Consultancy Office 1! To leave a new review of J C Lovell Consultancy Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for J C Lovell Consultancy Office 1