Apr 29,2011
Apr 29,2011
Do not deal with these people!! These agents are possibly the worst I've ever dealt with as a tenant. I'm currently having to deal with Northwood / landlord (lived in the house previous) / neighbours communicating and reporting to each other on our activities (albeit we're perfect tenants), which I find intrusive and beyond any decent code of practice. All they seem bothered about is taking as much money as possible without providing any kind of service that would be expected of a letting agent. I'm lucky to have found a new property with a letting agents that look after and respect their tenants privacy and right to live in quiet peace (as in the landlords obligations). I feel sorry for any tenant or landlord that has the unfortunate luck of dealing with these people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Bolton! To leave a new review of Northwood Bolton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Bolton